We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong as applicable in your jurisdiction.
The personal data we collect about you
In general, you may browse the Website without providing any personal data. We may collect your personal data, including your name, email address and contact number when you submit your enquiry or sign up to receive Global Management Services Ltd. newsletters through the Website.
In addition, we may collect details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We may also collect the personal data, including your name, email address, contact number, and/or other personal data as stipulated in the respective forms and/or other documents when you submit the same to us.
Personal data may also be collected from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. You understand and confirm that your provision of personal data is done voluntarily.
By submitting the personal data whether through the Website or other means, you warrant and confirm that you have the proper authorization to make the submissions, and all the information submitted is real and correct.
Purpose of collection
We may collect, store and process your personal data:-
– to reply to the enquiries raised by you;
– to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes or needs;
– with your consent, to contact you about promotional offers and sending you newsletters, marketing and/or promotion materials in relation to clothing, footwear, underwear, kidswear, accessories.
– to provide our goods and services to you;
– to contact you, to solicit further information and/or to provide you with the services as stipulated in and in accordance with the forms and/or other documents through which you submit your personal data to us;
– for the purposes specified in the forms and/or other documents through which you submit your personal data to us;
– for any purposes directly related to the above, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information.
Unless otherwise indicated, your submission of the personal data shall be deemed as your authorization to us, our subsidiaries, associated companies, service providers and / or agents for collecting, processing and using your personal data for the abovementioned purposes.
Use of personal data
Subject to our compliance with the legal requirements in your jurisdiction and your consent, your personal data may be transferred to the employees of Global Management Services Ltd., their subsidiaries, associated companies, service providers and / or agents for the purposes specified above.
We will not share your personal data to others for their use of the personal data in direct marketing unless a written consent is obtained from you.
Global Management Services Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that your personal data are being protected from any unauthorized or accidental access, process or clearance. Global Management Services Ltd. will comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong) in processing your personal data.
If you do not wish to receive further promotional offers, newsletter or news from us, please write to us at Unit A-E, 21/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun road, Kwung Tong, Kowloon Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or send written request to us by email at email@example.com (Attention:Webmaster).
Third party sites
You have the right to request access to and correct your personal data retained by us. You may make written request to us at Global Management Services Ltd, Unit A-E, 21F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention:Webmaster). We reserve the rights to charge you reasonable administrative costs.
Updates to this policy